Friday, April 18, 2008

Alright, so I am taking baby steps in this whole blogging world. BE PATIENT!!!! I have already messed up a bunch of things. Our sledding pictures were going to come after the birthday party, but obviously I messed that up and I am sure there will be plenty more.
These pictures are from in December when we had all of the Parduhn cousins together. It was also Jordyn's 3rd birthday and so we had a little party with everyone. So, as my brother was lighting the candles, my sister (thank you) was trying to get Payton to smash her face into the cake. After Jodyn blew out the candles a chant began around the room, "Payton,Payton,Payton..." and any of you who know Payton knows it takes only that to have her not just put her face in the cake but basically destroy the cake with her face. Everyone thought it was hilarious and I have to say Jordyn was such a good sport watching her cake being smashed. Anyway, not to be outdone, big brother Tucker decides to go ahead and try this also. Needless to say, it made for great pictures but not a lot of the cake was left to eat. Though, I did make sure Jordyn at least got a big piece of her birthday cake.
Happy Birthday Jordyn!!!! We love you.

No comments: