Friday, April 18, 2008

Wer'e Back

Just to start off, Please know that I am just starting this blogging thing. I actually started about a year ago so that I could post Dallyce's baptism pictures and that was THE END. I came back a couple of months later and could not figure out what I was doing. Anyone who knows me can vouch for me that I am a computer IDIOT. (Just ask my sister Corie, she has bailed me out countless times, too many to think of.) Anyway, I have been hopping on everyones blogs for the last 6 months and loving them. I would stay up until 1 or 2 in the morning sometimes just looking at all of your amazing blogs and was blown away. Well, I started getting some grief from some of you (Katie, Shannon, ect.) and thought I had better figure it out. Well, no luck so last week Katie called me and said she would put it all together for me and all I needed to do was upload the pictures. Well, that right there was enough to almost push me away but when I saw how cute she had made my blog, I thought I had better get a few pictures in here. So, THANKS KATIE for getting me going, I owe you. (Magelbys is on me next time) And thanks to all of you for letting me take a peek into all of your lives. I am still getting the hang of it so a lot of things are messed up. Oh well, I will learn eventually.

9 comments:

Christensen Kids Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christensen Kids Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
katie said...

SHEEEE'S BAAAACK!!! I am so excited and it will only get easier and better from here on out!

ps if you can't tell, even us old farts still make mistakes! :)

*WEST* said...

Its about time!!! Your kids have gotten so big. A big Happy Bday to Brent!

The Cook's said...

well hello!!! it took me a minute to find your blog but way cute and your kids are great, so cute. It is so good to hear from you!!!! I'll give you a call and catch up and i hope it is ok im going to link you blog to mine so i can stay updated on all your fun stuff. If you visiting you mom call me im always up for a movie and some crackers and cheese!!!! 801-310-6436 Love ya, tell brent hello from me I'll be talking to ya soon Love Tori

katie said...

you are in so much trouble for coming down and not calling me!!! you owe me now big time!

:)

Natalie said...

Jennie,
I was looking at Tori's blog and came upon yours. Your kids are all darling and soo big. It has been a way long time since I have seen you, I think I saw you last at swiss days. Scott and I live in Southern California and are all doing well. Where are you at in Idaho?

I would love to chat with you. Email me@sampson.natalie@gmail.com or my blog lifeasasampson.blogspot
Soo good to see you are doing well.
Have a great Day! love Nat

Mel said...

This blog world is amazing. I won't even say how I came across your blog - but I'm at work & bored - can I say more? We are new bloggers, but getting the hang also. Hope you don't mind me passing by & admiring your kids. Jordyn is you. So you. Check out our blog when you get a sec.

http://thesauvaofamily.blogspot.com

Happy late Mother's Day.

haley said...

jen- found you through mel... love that she did the dirty work for me. your kids are getting so big!!! hope you don't mind me spying on you. come check us out...
jeffandhaley.blogspot.com
or
hayleaves.blogspot.com (my sewing stuff)