Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Webkinz Birthday!!!
If you have not heard of webkinz yet, you are missing out. Webkinz are these cute little stuffed animals that you can log in to your computer and then you feed them, decorate their houses and play some pretty addicting games. We got into these around Christmas of last year and I am proud to say that I have got quite a few of you addicted to your kids games. You know you are obsessed when your kids log on only to find you have spun their Wheel of Wow and have already done the Wishing Well. If you haven't done it, don't start. When your 5 year old is trying to pry your from the computer so that she can have a turn, that's when you know it went from fun to obsession. I will say that I have mastered Cash Cow and think I could give you all a run for your money. (Except maybe Corie, who in the middle of the night while working, I think is trying to up her game.)
Anyway, Dallyce recieved a few more Webkinz and was thrilled and had a great birthday and I am just so happy to have her as my little, stubborn, I am always right, sweet, kind, beautiful little girl.

No comments: